So as you all know I have some weird crazy dreams. Well if you add any type of pain medicine (morphine and percocet) to that the craziness and weirdness multiplies by a million. Since I have spent the majority of the last 3 days doped up on pain meds you can imagine that I have had some pretty unusual dreams. I thought I would be nice and share a few of the ones that I remember with you! (I am so sweet, huh?)
- My Dad called the chief of Darnell and chewed him out for making me wait so long for my surgery. (I went in for my appointment at 10 a.m. and was not seen until after 3 p.m.)
- My Mom had a baby when she was 14. She gave her up for adoption and her name was Allysa.
- Carlos was fishing and I kept tangling up his fishing line and he was getting super mad at me.
- I went on a road trip with my Dad’s entire side of the family. Somehow we ended up at the school I went to when we lived in Evanston. My Dad and I were playing on the jungle gym and I got stuck in a tiny space and had a panic attack because I am claustrophobic.
- While we were on the road trip somehow Timothy, Jeff, Scotty and two random guys got thrown in jail. They thought it was my fault. When they escaped the two random guys captured me and tattooed my ankle with a coat hanger, windex, lysol and a pen (I don’t think that’s even possible) and it hurt really bad. The tatoo said NDTA. When I asked them what it meant they told me, “Never do that again!”
- I was at work talking to Christina and SGT Adams. They were looking for someone to work overtime. I said I would. I then moved (in real life-ouch) and realized that I had just had surgery and couldn’t work. When I moved it woke me up at which time I made a note (on facebook) to blog about my crazy dreams later.
I’ve had probably at least a dozen more crazy dreams in the last few days but I don’t want you all thinking I’m crazy so I’ll keep those to myself!