In an effort to entertain my kids I decided to take them camping this weekend. What an adventure!
We discovered that Ceci is scared of:
- silver campground toilets (more on that later)
- standing up in the lake
- the dark trees
- Don’t let the kids put sunscreen on your back. They WILL miss spots.
- Don’t forget to bring plates, eating utensils, condiments, something to cook with other than a lighter, chairs, teething toys and baby oragel (Orlando is on tooth #3 and #4 is a two-week period).
- Ceci really needs to be broke of her fear of silver campground toilets (more on this in a minute).
Some less than pleasant happenings:
- Ceci played in bird poop with her hands and then fed me grapes from them.
- Several very large people wore tiny bathing suits.
- Skyla wiped boogers all over Ceci.
- Skyla ate her breakfast in her undies and Dora slippers.
- We were sitting at the snack bar. Since Ceci is terrified of the silver toilets she decided to poo in her swimming suit. Her swimming suit is a little baggy in the bottom. The poo slid right out of her suit and onto the deck. We were at the snack bar. There were lots of people eating. They were all sitting down wind from us. There was a good breeze blowing. I was a little embarassed. Lucky for you I was too busy cleaning up the poop to get a photo of this. Even after this ordeal Ceci is STILL terrified of the toilets. In fact when we got home she filled our nice, clean, white potty with more poo than I thought her little body could hold!
Other amusing things:
- My but crack is sunburnt–guess I must have been sporting a plumbers crack all day! (I’ll save you from throwing up in your mouth-no photo of this one)