So my husband has been in the field the past two weeks. I’m kind of ready to put my kids in the road and let them play in traffic (just kidding….kind of). Anyways today I decided after my daily run to go to Yoga! It was wonderful. I wish I would have given it a try a lot sooner. Like I don’t know, maybe two weeks ago when Carlos left for the field. I think I may have saved my self from eating my weight in chocolate and cheese (what? I really like cheese) if I would have discovered this little gem earlier. Point is I have a new love and it’s called YOGA!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Here is what we have been up to so far:
Red Solo Cup Bowling
Tie Die Paper Towels
Bird feeders- notice how all the peanut butter from Ceci’s is missing and she has peanut butter on her face. I wonder what happened?
Opposites Scavenger hunt (big stick, little stick, big leave, little leave, ect.)
Funnies from the week:
- Ceci asked for a jelly and cheese sandwich for lunch today.
- Skyla asked me, “Mom when I get married do you want to keep me?”
- Orlando is still learning to jump and it’s almost the funniest thing ever.
- Skyla and Ceci were discussing skin color for some reason. Skyla said, “Ceci you’re not white like me. You’re brown like Daddy.” Ceci said, “Daddy isn’t brown, he’s pink.”
- We were outside in the front yard and I asked Skyla to check Orlando’s diaper to see if he pooped. At the exact same time as our neighbor came outside Skyla screamed, “Papa come here and let me smell your but.”
- Carlos and I took a crazy eyes picture….I think it’s hilarious
My little princess finished pre-k last week. I plan to make it a tradition to interview my kids at the end of every school year to watch how much they change over the years. Skyla’s interview was interesting. I wrote the responses exactly as she told them to me. I know she’s kind of a weirdo but you got to love her:) Her is a photo of her on her first day of pre-k.
- What is your favorite food? Apple sauce
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What is your favorite movie? Finding Nemo
- Who is your favorite person? Justin Bieber
- What do you want to do this summer? Plant some carrots and a watermelon
- What are you going to miss about school? Ms. Pelkey is going to miss me and so is Ms. Yates and I will miss them.
- What is your favorite book? If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
- If you could do anything what would you do? Go to San Antonio to go to a different market
- What is your favorite cartoon? Arthur
- What did you dream about last night? We were scary camping and we had to shoot the Easter bunny so we could eat him for dinner.
- What are you looking forward to this summer? For Grandma to come visit in the summer for my birthday.
- How big are you? About as tall as Ceci
- What is your least favorite food? Stuff that is um like gross.
- What is your least favorite chore? Helping cleaning because it hurts my arms.
And here is a picture of my big girl on the last day of pre-k.
In other news I want to make sure that my kids have a fun summer and that I don’t go crazy. In an effort to make this happen and to be almost as cool as my sister I came up with a list of fun things to entertain us. Today we played alphabet charades. Here is a picture of the girls being cars.
Stay tuned for more of “Mom is almost as cool as Aunt Lela Summer Camp”