So I am really grateful for life but this week has been a long and exhausting one! I am SO ready for this deployment to be over and for my husband to be home again!
- Temper tantrums have reached a whole new level. Skyla threw her shoes at the teacher because she did not want to get on the bus to go to school. Ceci just pulled a handful of her own hair out because I told her it was not ok for her to slap Skyla across the face.
- Skyla showed me that she can write her name really well. She wrote it all over the side of my car and the car next to me. Sorry to the random person that has Skyla written in the dust on your car.
- I went to the dentist. I was numb for 4 hours. I am still not able to open my mouth all the way.
- All three of my kids got sick. Thankfully on the same day so I only had to miss one day of work.
- It got five days closer to my husband coming home! YaY!