Merry Christmas from the Maldonado Family!!!
- Turned 6 this year
- Is currently in kindergarten and is learning so much. She can read more than 100 words and is constantly spelling things.
- Has kept the tooth fairy very busy over the last few months and is missing all four of her front teeth
- Is STILL obsessed with all things Justin Bieber
- Donated 12 inches of her beautiful hair to Locks of Love
- Has a tad bit of an attitude that makes me terrified for when she is a teenager
- Loves to work with Ceci and come up with new ways to make me crazy everyday
- Will be turning four on Sunday
- Loves Barney
- Watches the Justin Bieber movie all day everyday (if I let her)
- Loves to pretend to be a dog trainer
- Is really really really good at making Orlando cry and scream
- Goes to imaginary school. Everyday when I ask Skyla how her day at school was and she is finished telling me Ceci says, “Today at my school we…..” She gets pretty creative
- Tells Carlos, “Daddy I didn’t have any bad dreams,” as a way to convince him to let her watch Walking Dead with him
- Is celebrating his 2nd birthday today! Happy Birthday Handsome!!!
- Is most certainly a Daddy’s boy (he cries like the world is ending every time Daddy leaves)
- Loves “fixing” things with his tools
- Is best buds with our dog Randy
- Loves to be the dog when Ceci is pretending to be a dog trainer
- Carries his blanket EVERYWHERE
- Thinks he needs to sleep with Daddy at least for a few hours EVERY single night
- Kicks, hits and punches in his sleep-but only me not his Dad?!?
- Has a growing vocabulary: no (which is his answer to everything), mine, more, Mommy, Daddy, eep (Jeep), owe, ball, dog, wow, knock knock, nine (instead of 1,2,3, go he says 9,9,9,go), hi, bye, ook (look)
- Loves cherry tomatoes and eats them like Ceci eats candy
- Is 9 months old and is a hound dog that joined our family when we moved to Georgia in September.
- Is spoiled rotten
- Lets Orlando
torturelay on him and play with his floppy ears
- Loves to jump the fence and play “run away from Mommy”
- Plays fetch really well in the house but his hound nose gets him too distracted to play fetch at the dog park.
- Hates the vacuum cleaner and thinks it is going to attack him every time it comes out of the closet
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love The MALDO’S