Here is what we have been up to so far:
Red Solo Cup Bowling
Tie Die Paper Towels
Bird feeders- notice how all the peanut butter from Ceci’s is missing and she has peanut butter on her face. I wonder what happened?
Opposites Scavenger hunt (big stick, little stick, big leave, little leave, ect.)
Funnies from the week:
- Ceci asked for a jelly and cheese sandwich for lunch today.
- Skyla asked me, “Mom when I get married do you want to keep me?”
- Orlando is still learning to jump and it’s almost the funniest thing ever.
- Skyla and Ceci were discussing skin color for some reason. Skyla said, “Ceci you’re not white like me. You’re brown like Daddy.” Ceci said, “Daddy isn’t brown, he’s pink.”
- We were outside in the front yard and I asked Skyla to check Orlando’s diaper to see if he pooped. At the exact same time as our neighbor came outside Skyla screamed, “Papa come here and let me smell your but.”
- Carlos and I took a crazy eyes picture….I think it’s hilarious