My little princess finished pre-k last week. I plan to make it a tradition to interview my kids at the end of every school year to watch how much they change over the years. Skyla’s interview was interesting. I wrote the responses exactly as she told them to me. I know she’s kind of a weirdo but you got to love her:) Her is a photo of her on her first day of pre-k.
- What is your favorite food? Apple sauce
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What is your favorite movie? Finding Nemo
- Who is your favorite person? Justin Bieber
- What do you want to do this summer? Plant some carrots and a watermelon
- What are you going to miss about school? Ms. Pelkey is going to miss me and so is Ms. Yates and I will miss them.
- What is your favorite book? If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
- If you could do anything what would you do? Go to San Antonio to go to a different market
- What is your favorite cartoon? Arthur
- What did you dream about last night? We were scary camping and we had to shoot the Easter bunny so we could eat him for dinner.
- What are you looking forward to this summer? For Grandma to come visit in the summer for my birthday.
- How big are you? About as tall as Ceci
- What is your least favorite food? Stuff that is um like gross.
- What is your least favorite chore? Helping cleaning because it hurts my arms.
And here is a picture of my big girl on the last day of pre-k.
In other news I want to make sure that my kids have a fun summer and that I don’t go crazy. In an effort to make this happen and to be almost as cool as my sister I came up with a list of fun things to entertain us. Today we played alphabet charades. Here is a picture of the girls being cars.
Stay tuned for more of “Mom is almost as cool as Aunt Lela Summer Camp”