I am learning that I am a very impatient person! I just want this baby to be here already. This weekend we had no plans. Of course I am very anxious not only to have the baby but from my family to visit next week. As you can tell from my previous posting I have been very grumpy, bored and restless. I had to come up with things to do this weekend to make time pass. Here is what I did:
- Painted mine, Skyla’s and Ceci’s fingernails (I laughed a little when Skyla said, “Mom we have to paint our toes too!”)
- Cleaned the house more than once.
- Worked on the blanket I am crocheting. I am now on the last skein of yarn!
- Read a few chapters of my book.
- Packed an overnight bag for the hospital.
- Went for a walk.
- Took a nap.
- Fixed my hair and put on makeup for the 3rd time in 9 months.
- Washed, folded and put away all of the laundry (this is quite an accomplishment for me).
- Did a fishtail braid in Skyla’s hair and braided Ceci’s pigtails for the first time.
- Wrapped all but two Christmas presents and put most of them under the tree.
And now I am sitting here restlessly waiting and waiting and waiting some more!