Some things I am looking forward to in the next few days/weeks/months:
- Friday–This is my “long week” at work–because my days off change I work 7 days straight and Friday is the last of these 7 days!
- A marriage retreat–My husband’s unit is having another marriage retreat this weekend. The last one we went to was a ton of fun. I think we had a little bit too much fun because well now we are having another baby Maldo. I am really looking forward to the relaxing weekend away from real life! To illustrate why I am excited here is a picture from the last retreat—ah so relaxing!
- Having another ultrasound–since the baby’s stomach was distended in the last ultrasound they are doing another one just to see if we need to be concerned. I am excited to make sure it’s still a boy!
- Skyla’s 4th birthday party–we are just having a small get together with a few friends. I am making purple cake with purple frosting since we all know Skyla wants everything in her “favoritecolorpurple” I am kinda sad that she is growing up so fast but at the same time happy that she is such a good helper for me.
- Having a baby shower–a friend of mine (Nina) is planning my baby shower–I am really excited but probably not as excited as she is to plan it–she loves babies! I am glad to have friends like her since I don’t have family here.
- Having baby Maldo! I am way way way ready to not be pregnant anymore and to have a little boy around! I am excited to see how the girls will do with a baby!
- My kids going to sleep! Hopefully this happens soon–they have been singing their ABC’s at the top of their lungs for the past hour. Even though it’s kinda cute and it melts my heart it gets old after an hour! If I didn’t know my ABC’s before I sure do now!