This weekend I was an emotional wreck. It all started when we decided to go to the pool and I couldn’t find anything in my dresser that fit comfortably and covered my gianormus body! From there it went downhill and I turned into a big (literally) cry baby face. Case and point-here are a few things that made me cry this weekend (please don’t think any less of me after reading this and realizing how pathetic I am):
- Nachos-I was really craving some with jalapenos and my hubby said they didn’t sound good-I cried and then I had nachos and they were not nearly as good as I had hoped—I cried some more
- My bank account-it is not nearly hefty enough to buy all the things I want to—I cried
- Milk-I woke up from a nap and wanted to have a nice big bowl of honey bunches of oats and there was no milk-I cried
- Orange kool-aid-I slept in on Sunday morning thinking that getting enough sleep would make my crappy hormones die or at least take a break. I had the most amazing dream about drinking orange kool-aid –and of course when I woke up and went to make orange kool-aid there was none-I cried
- Toilet paper-I really am too embarrassed to say why I cried over freaking toilet paper but I did
- Running clothes-my husband (being the incredibly sweet guy he is) decided that I needed to get out of the house to cheer me up. We went to Dick’s sporting goods. Seeing all the cute running clothes made me miss running a lot—I cried!
- Air conditioner- it was 103 on Sunday and we came home from Dick’s to a very hot house and an air conditioner that wasn’t working-I cried!
Yes I am a big giant cry baby! As the weekend came to an end I was laying on the couch roasting to death and I realize two things:
- My husband is so awesome for putting up with me and my tears and doing anything he can to make me feel better.
- I am so thankful for nachos, milk, orange kool-aid, toilet paper and AIR CONDITIONING!