Boy and Olivia continue to be an excellent source of comedic relief for me. Tonight while we were eating dinner Skyla said, “Mom Olivia pooped in the water.” To which I responded, “She did? Ewe that’s so gross!” Skyla, being the little mommy she is, then said, “Yes Mom and she knows better than that!”
I just want to say that I don’t understand how people actually enjoy being pregnant. I just don’t get it! I absolutely HATE being pregnant. There are a few things that I enjoy about being pregnant (eating, baby shopping and feeling the baby move) but there is a long list of things that I really really don’t like.
- Being tired, sleepy, groggy, lazy feeling, exhausted, weary, beat, worn out ect.
- Having heartburn on at least a weekly basis
- Getting huge
- Having crazy dreams (actually I kind of like this but I’m sure my husband gets tired of hearing about them)
- Trying to find cute affordable clothes to fit my ompa loompa body
- Going to the doctor a lot
- Dealing with the lab at Darnell
- Having cravings (this can be good but is really not fun when you crave things that you don’t have readily available and with my cravings it has a ton to do with the whole getting huge thing)
- Feet aches
- Throwing up
- Gagging over lots of things including brushing my teeth
- Hormones (I actually cried when I was forced to call in to work because I didn’t have a sitter. I am sure my boss thought I was crazy. My husband probably hates the hormones more than I do.)
- Constantly answering the same questions over and over again
- Being hot all the time
- Getting advice about pregnancy from people who have never been pregnant-especially if I don’t ask for their opinion
- Hearing the following from TOTAL strangers:
- You are huge! Are you sure there is only one?
- When are you due?
- Are you going to breastfeed?
- What are you having?
- Do you have a name picked out?
- Is this your first?
- Don’t you know what causes that?
- Was this planned?
- Do you plan to have a natural birth?
Ok I think I am done complaining for now. I am going to go add to my roundness by enjoying one of my frequent cravings-chips, salsa and cream cheese!